Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year. =]

Holy Almost December.
I have no idea where the time has went.

I have spent so much time working the last two months i haven't had much time for anything else.
I haven't gained any of my weight back, but i haven't lost much more, about 42 pounds down all together.
Ive only been going to the gym once or twice a week which is not okay, but when you work 6am to about 7 pm, doesn't leave much time for the gym.
Thankfully, i should be getting back on a normal schedule so i can get my butt back in gear.

Thanksgiving came and went so fast. I worked thanksgiving day, i was sick, and my dad was in the hospital, so by the time i got to my aunts house for dinner, i was to sick and exhausted to eat anything! Sad cause i looove thanksgiving meals, happy cause those mashed taters and pumpkin pie are not going to be sitting on my waist and thighs this year!

I'm pretty excited for Christmas this year! I wont be working, so I'll get to spend the whole day with my family. We drew names for our family Christmas and for the third year in a row i got my grandpas name. He is thee hardest person in the family to shop for. Any ideas?
I think tonight I'm going to go out and get a Christmas tree and set it up! I'm thinking I'm going to make it an Ohio state themed tree, preeetttyyy excited!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment