Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Speak Now. =]

First off, thanks for the support. It means so much to me. You really have no idea.

This week has been insane, and i finally feel like i can take a breath. Unfortunately I'm sick so my day off will be spent being lazy...after my workout.

I went to my gym for the first time yesterday, and it was so nice to be able to work out on actual equipment instead of just going down my road. I'm excited to start going to the zumba classes they have. It looks like a lot of fun. Also im realizing how much music can help you get pumped for and during a work out. So any music suggestions would be awesome, well suggestions for anything would be awesome!!  =]

They gave me my meal plan, and i guess I'll be on this until i stop losing and then they switch you over to something else. This is how it goes.
Breakfast Day 1&3
Cereal (list to choose from)
1c. skim milk or non-fat yogurt
1 Fruit
Breakfast Day 2&4
Protein(egg, egg white omelet, egg beaters)(what is egg beaters?)
2 slices high fiber/low cal bread
1 Fruit
Lunch
4 oz. of meat ( I'm doing no red meat at all)
2 slices of high fib/low cal bread or 1/2 pita bread or 1 fat-free tortilla
1/2c. fat-free cottage cheese or non-fat yogurt or 1oz fat-free cheese slice
Unlimited Veggies
Dinner
4oz. meat
1 medium baked potato or 1/2c. rice (no sweet potato =[    )
1 Fruit
Unlimited Veggies
and I'm supposed to have a afternoon and evening snack I'll prob just eat a raw veggie or something for that
so pretty much I'm going to turn into a vegetable =]
I have to count my fat grams on everything i eat.  It really isn't to far off of what Ive been eating, i don't usually eat as much in a meal as they are having me eat, but it'll work.
since my last blog Ive lost an additional 5-6 lbs.
I'm starting to notice it around my waist, cause my belt needs tightened a little more ha ha!!
woot woot.
As for me and this Wednesday morning, I'm off to work out and back home to get over this cold.
=]

1 comment: